Why I am not working today

Since we are not supposed to work today (Company's Policy), I still have to fetch Kristine to the school. And while I am at it, I decided to fetch both girls and Wife back so that my Dad can have more time to do his stuff.

My plan for the day was roughly like this:
0700 Fetch Kristine to school
0800 Go to KK to get my stuff
1100 Meet up with Bruce
1230 Get Kaelynn back
1320 Get Kristine back
1445 Go to multifilla
1700 Get Wife back

And so, by afternoon, after I got Kaelynn back, it was time for me to go to Kristine's school. Since I had an extra 20 minutes, I was on the benches like all anxious paretns waiting for the Bell to ring. Unfortunately, I was so engrossed with some electronic circuit books, she came and look for me instead. I made an inpromtu decision for us to have lunch at McDonalds but since she was not hungry, I decided to move on the next appointment, which is to go to multifilla. But before we go there, we had lunch at KFC at the nearest JayaJusco, which I forgot about the Permanis boycott. And all the while, holding her hands, I know she is happy because she gets to go out. I can feel her walking and doing a happy little skip once in a while.

And so, we drank to our heart's content.
And kids do not care about politics

Not to feel left out, I ordered a take-away for
Kaelynn too because I know there will
be fights
or crying if we returned empty-
handed.

They copied this concept from McDonalds which is
a nice idea but will spill more if someone was clumsy
enough to accidentally fall on the levers. Well, OK,
no one would do that except me.

And so, after a bit more exploring, and
more trips to Popular and a Popcorn
stall, it was time to go to multifilla......
Aw, heck.


And so, it was a long drive back to the house, with
Kristine eating the Popcorn and drinking the 100+...

...and drinking the 100+ and eating the popcorn...

...and drinking even more 100+ and eating the Popcorn...

Until she fell asleep on the last Kilometer to the house

Like a good little girl, she held on to the Popcorns
because I told her not to spill them on Mommy's
nice clean car. Its amazing she can hold even in
her sleep.

No comments: