Cat Shit One

This is the problem with me. I was passing through an anime shop and they were showing this on the screen. It looked very exciting and nice. So, without checking further about it, I grabbed the case and paid for it,

Its a story about two soldiers (Packy and Botasky) who were tasked to rescue some hostages in Iran and due to some unforseen circumstances, one had to stay behind to buy more time. Its a very intriguing story and because they chose to use rabbits and other animals, the horror has been muted down to a notch. I mean, Commando Bunnies, how harmless is that?

The origin of this is from Apocalypse Meow manga in the late 90's. And now, this is the first installment of the CGI of the twelve planned...


And it is absolutely crap. 22 minutes of
bliss and the show had to end. Basket.

I want more of this SHIT!

No comments: