Batman Begins Grappling Gun

This is one of the fastest delivery I have ever got. It arrive in less than a week. But then again, this is from Singapore. But if it was up to me, I can get it in less than a day. However, driving down there and up again is not a way to spend to much time and money for a little piece of plastic costing not more than RM60. I could save money but not time by cycling there but somehow, common sense insists I just pay for the postage, then shut up and wait...

I mean, have you ever cycled using a GPS to Singapore? There are so many problems to start with even when the bike has not gotten past the door. For example, you would have to modify both the dynamo and your phones car charger so that you can charge your phone while you're cycling. If not, you'd be lost in under an hour. Also, once you have gotten past that problem, you would have to maintain your cycling speed for the dynamo to work. In other words, you have to cycle very fast.

Thank goodness the GPS does not come with a voice (Nokia's OVI Surfer Dude voice) that kept saying, "What's the matter' dude? You're way below the legal speed limit." every few minutes. And we're not even finished with what you need to wear for the trip either...

So, now, it is so easy to just clickety click with the mouse...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddd, here it is!

Its the Batman 1/6 Grappling gun. I am not getting
the 1/1 scale not because of the Customs but the price.


Still, for that scale, it is very big.

And how big? Well, it is just about to hit the
6cm mark. I wonder if I can recast them and
do a crazy diorama out of it at a later stage....

No comments: