The ship from Australia

This is the model ship that came from Australia. And its free. Yep, you hear me, its free. This was because a Forum member from did not want it and was willing to give it to anyone who wants it rather then going into a bin.

To cut a long story short, I wanted it, and because he lives in Australia, I got the girls's fav Aunt to bring it with me when she comes over.

And here it is, all in its glory, packed in a box so
sturdy that even a packed luggage could not
even dent it. Not even a little bit.

Well, so, its a ship. Of what scale, and type or even
a name, I am not sure. All I know is that its a ship.

Even with all the parts glued, its still a ship
(you can tell that I am suffering from blogger's block here)

Complete with Australian dust. But whatever it is, this
is going to be a great source for kitbashing.....

No comments: