I haz der something from ICW

Its a quick rush to ICW then, while my medication is still working. I wanted to drop by there and also, at the same time, spread my flu to them. Please don't see me as being heartless for I believe that if they caught the flu, then when the actual flu round comes, they would be immune to it. But then again, if they're already having flu when I was there, then its a matter of seeing whose flu is stronger...

These are Photo-etched rotary blades which you can attach to your rotary tool for well, some power cutting, jobs, I suppose.

Wanted to get this a long time ago but most of the shops are out of it and so, luckily, ICW still have them. They can be used for any situation, from a 1/100 hatch to a 1/18 petrol cover and so on. Or even a 1/1 model for a 1/100 hatch...

No comments: