More speaking, please!

These came in the Post today. And I might say, its a bit too late as they're supposed to be used for a few projects before September. Then again, its not their fault but mine because I should have given some leeway for shipping times.

It was pure luck that these were being sold in a set of four at a very ridiculous prices!



At first, I thought it was the **censored** but I was wrong


These are the 2.1Watt mini rechargeable speakers which are very loud. I once tested it in a busy restaurant and the sound was clear and well, loud. It has a USB cable for charging plus a key-ring. But I do not like the black rubber-like coating since from experience, they will become sticky and gooey after some time.


On the left is my RM39.00 speaker while the right is more than half that price. I am not too particular about the pros and cons of these speakers since I am going to take them apart anyway. What I needed was the speaker and its amplifier. The charging unit plus the battery will be thrown away.

No comments: