04052016 The Last Minute StupidityThank goodnes

One thing I love to do is to be lazy. I would delay and laze around until the deadline jumps from it's corner and is about to eat me alive. Sometimes I get my ass chewed and sometimes, I survived.

But the main thing was, I realised, that my brain sort of went into higher gear and got more stuff done. And sometimes, I get new ideas on how to solve a particular problem in a flash. But more often than not, it all boiled down to luck.

Just like tonight where when I came home, the stench of the drying floor mat pereated the room. It was so bad, I thought some rat came in and took a piss. Eventually,I traced the stench to the floor mat which I accidentally soaked while I was cleaning the bathroom last Sunday.

I've calculated five floor mats (and missed one) and realised that cleaning floor mats is not going to be fun, moreso on a work night. So, I took a risk and threw them all into the washing machine. And with a last minute stupidity (I seem to have them by the truckloads nowadays) I somehow thought that it was great idea to wash my shoes at the same time too...


Thank goodness everything survived the washing machine. So, for luck, I gave it another dry spin..

No comments: