That 40B19L Battery or how it lasted 40 months

My car has problems cranking the engine since a few months ago. I thought nothing of it, thinking it was the starter or the key contacts. But then, it got worse last week and so, it just occurred to me that it has been a long time since I changed my battery...

A quick call to my Supplier at Indigo and within 18 hours, I have a new replacement. He wanted to send it to me personally but because of the Roadblocks, he suggested me to go to one of his customer's shop for the same price and also, they did the change without charging me.

This battery has been with me for 40 months! (Read: 3.25 years) Which is unheard of. But then again, with the pandemic last year, I was not able to drive for at least 8 weeks in total, which again, is till not too bad for this battery which roughly costs me less than RM5 per month. And bonus, after seeing the actual prices out there, I am thankful to him for saving me a lot more money.

So, be kind and always help when you can. If not, at least make their work bearable.


After the change, my Car feels very 'on the edge' and little taps gave me spurts of power. All this is made possible by the new battery and those Iridum plugs, I guess.


This tiny little battery (40B19L) packs a punch
 

I was hoping to see a red dot but it just turned dark green.



No comments: