The Wardick Part II

[08.06.2005: This blog was backdated due to Gout on my right-hand]

So, after many days of torture (and also waiting), I managed to gather enough strength to apply pressure to a pair of cutters. And the Wardick (Ha ha ha ha) is now finally completed.

One thing I can say is that the plastics from the Zoids is quite brittle compared to the ones I had decades ago. I got the Hammerhead Shark sometime last year and after storing it for a while, some of the parts broke when I accidentally knocked it. Sompared to the one I had when I was a small little annoying destructive brat, the plastics were quite hard. Anyway, I'll just let this one alone for a while and see how it behaves itself


This is what it looked like, and I am not going to put it in the water.
For now........


I still loved that cockpit and the blue guy.
And the mouth opens to reveal a gun
When I was a little brat, we call talkative people, "Machine Guns"

No comments: