avenueK

I decided to park my car at avenueK today as I had to go back to the installation at Jalan Ampang. The place reminds me of a smaller version of KLCC and 1-Utama (new wing) mixed together. Although its still new with shops yet to open, there are already a steady stream of customers as there is a LRT station beneath it.

The parking rate is RM2.00 for the first hour and RM1.00 for every subsequent hour.


This is KGB (Kin Gary Beyond)
Nice interior and the uniforms are black compared to the normal Kim Gary beige T-shirts
maybe I'll try this place one day


I forgot what this shot was about but I did remember I was in a hurry


I like the lighting on this one.


I am not sure if they are the valets but they seem to be enjoying/waiting at the Valet Parking booth


I like the empty feeling of this place.
Like some science-fiction laboratory


And when you look up, its like being in a foreign airport after midnight.


I wanted to go up but I was pressed for time

2 comments:

Party Craze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Party Craze said...

hi. i've read ur blog talking about avenueK. Just for your knowlegde, the place that you mentioned good lighting is called Roma Pizza Club. If you need more informations plese drop me an email or www.partykl.blogspot.com