And there she is...........

You would know this feeling.

In your Boss's party, you really had to go to the toilet to take a dump. Tonight is the night where he will announce the staff's promotion, particularly, yours. In the toilet, the flush did not work. You tried pulling the handle again and again. After one last pull, all the dirty stuff went away. So, you turned around, straightened yourself, ready to walk out of the door. And there was this strange gurgling sound........

You turned around and looked straight into the toilet bowl. Suddenly, all the dirty stuff you flushed away shot out and landed straight into your white shirt which you borrowed earlier from one of your Manager. And worst of all, the toilet is starting to flood with sewage. So, you quickly decided that its best to sneak away out of the toilet and away from the party.

Unfortunately, when you opened the door, your Boss was standing outside..............

Ha ha ha ha ha! OK, so this is how I felt when I met her.

I was at my customer's place, all sweaty and a bit messed up (as I was climbing amongst the cobwebs). When she walked in the front door. The only word I can utter was, in my jaw-dropping composure, "You were on kennysia....". To cut the long story short, she was there with another ex-colleague of mine (small World) and we took a photo. Then the situation embarassingly shifted to "catching-up" conversation between my ex-colleague and myself, leaving her alone. Later on, we tried calling Kenny but he was out of town, unfortunately. And since I was rushing to complete my Sarawak Amazing Race tasks, I had to bid "Julie" farewell. The Manager there was kind enough to get one of his man to drive me to town. Then I realised I could have had lunch with them as I was hours too early for the plane to Sibu.


It was an ackward pose for the both of us
I was hiding my tools and camera pouch behind my back
Yes, I got fat again.


No comments: