The Phaser Rifle X

I finally got a breakthrough! I am not sure how it happened but the compiler/programmer problem almost solved itself. It happened an hour ago when all of a sudden, the piezo buzzer sounded. So, I quickly did a new program for it.

For almost two weeks, I was pulling wires in and out (also partly no thanks to Kristine who pulled a lot of stuff out everyday) from the prototype board, suspecting the circuit itself. So, the test program sorted it out once the chip starts "working".

In this video, I will be showing that the LED bars are working, the piezo sounder is alright and so are the switches. This is the video's sequence:

Pressing the Phaser setting switches (foreground, right)
LED bar and piezo sounder activates twice

Pulling the secondary trigger (background, right) with a tube of UHU glue
White LEDs (for the rear of the Rifle Scope) will switch to RED

Pulling the primary trigger (background, right) with a tube of UHU glue
LED bar and piezo sounder activates twice

The orange LEDs in the background stays lit for all duration as this is the top of the scope. But I am thinking of activating the whole scope only once the rifle is "On-Line"

No comments: