For Alantam

OK, I have managed to set up the stuff for Alantam. What it consist would be:
1) The microprocessor and programmer board (foreground of picture)
2) The bank of LEDs (rear middle of picture)
3) The Bluetooth module (rear right of picture)
4) The software and programming CD

But due to insufficient time, I could not build the interface circuit for you to well, interface with the rat (in the journal paged 107) which hence, must be built from scratch. Its actually a low noise amplifier op-amp which I cannot get from Pasar Road. But I am sure maybe SharkyPG can get it in Penang. But try not to kill the rat la. As for the software, I guess Loctor is able to program it in a jiffy as he is quite an expert in this.

Yeah, I have to stop a lot of things because my two daughters are becoming hard to handle and my Wife is always sharpening her chopping knife every night........


And this whole thing around costs RM2,000
The Bluetooth alone is already RM1,280 already
Yikes

2 comments:

Yah Wen said...

oh oh.........

CFC said...

Sorry la. Need you help la. He just called also. His backup is full of pigs. Better have you all as backups. At least, next year sure get good price from his *ahem* long-yuk

But I am also giving the software called Flowcode (RM7++) for you to program. You just pick and choose the flowcharts only la.

SharkPG got more problems because he has to construct the Op-Amps to interface with the PIC. Not only that, if tonight I cannot create a Power supply to that circuit and also an interface plug, he has o do them la.

Cheh. Maybe getting married is my Death