The Phaser Rifle XI

So, I finally found the "correct" housing for the front business of the scope. It might not be canon but looks as if it could fit. I will have to confirm this once I get to meet with Reno this Saturday. Things have become quite hectic for me now, not least because I have a few outstation trips to Kuantan, Kota Bahru, Prai and so on, but because my two daughters are becoming quite a handful for the both of us. Everyone is on edge and knowing my temper, might even break everyone.

So, I just have to let some things go, a few projects to stop for the moment and see how things go by the end of this year.


The first one on the right is too big.
The middle one looks ideal but it cannot hold the lens securely
The latest is the pair on the left, which looked ideal


Shine a torch from behind and it looks ok
But in actual build, the LED would be just behind the lens,
like the diagram below


OK or not?

No comments: