Bad Start to a wonderful day

I was driving to work along Jln Kepong and 100 metres after the Jinjang traffic lights, I needed to get to the left lane. So I signalled. And when I was halfway across the lane, the stupid van came to my left. He was so close, he knocked my left wing mirror and made me hit those innocent orange dividers. I was shocked for a moment, then my killer instinct kicked and I dropped gear to speed up and cut in front of him, used my Spaz shotgun and killed him at close range. Then I rammed his van until it veered to the side of the road and burst into flames.

Yeah, right. I wished. So, I chased up after him, did my emergency brake and he was shocked because I can see his van almost standing still (OK la, maybe his engine mati). Then, he chased after me like a pondan. And at the traffic lights, he tried to come up close to me to intimidate me but I refused to look at him. Then he tried to stop me from turning to another left lane again not knowing I want to turn to the right. Ha ha ha ha

Then came the second incident.
I was in the other toilet. This is the one where you need to squat and I hated this. Anyway, after a long and painful orgy, the chocolate cake, the size of my fist, came out. And as I watched it slowly made it way to the hole, I was thinking, whether I should be wasting water if I wanted to hose it down. Anyway, it went down with a huge "plop" sound. Which was fine with me.

Then, a few seconds later, a crockcroach came out of that hole, most probaby wondering who made the delicious chocolate cake. I panicked and used up more water to hose it back to where it came from.

Yeeesh. Anyway, with luck and my Home Minister's approval (Actually, she said, "Maybe"), I could be at The Curve this afternoon for the following event:

No comments: