Trip to Kota Bahru II

[Belated post]

By the time we're halfway to Kota Bahru, it was already turning dark. So while my colleague was driving, I decided to play with my camera setting, which is to let the shutter open for a maximum of 3 seconds. Ha ha ha ha ha and he thought I was nuts.

But by the time I'd gone through the whole memory card, my back and fingers were sore because I was holding the camera solidly against the car's dashboard. Now, I think I was nuts.


Passing by a shop


Going through a Highway


Erm, I forgot that this was, even after I shook my head


Passing through a Malay stall
(which usually have coloured fluorescent lights as deco)


I shook the camera as if it was a cat while behind another car


Passing through a green light
(Missed the chance to catch it when the lights switched)


Bumpy road


No comments: