New Tool A

While I was collecting some cables for the company, I came across this tool. It nothing new because I have another one which cost a bit more. I was attracted to it because of the price and maybe I think I could use it to replace my blunt pair of cutter. I hope so, or it will be a waste of money. But then again, they can only cut small wires compared to the normal cutter which can cut more. These reminds me of those scissors used by the seamstress.

The two cutter/strippers side by side. The left
is from Taiwan while the right is from China


The Chinese one is very simple. Strip on one side and
cut on the other


The Taiwanese one give you everything on one side
and also different thickness of the cable


Although both ends lets you strip coaxially,
the one from Taiwan, Proskit, is much better

No comments: