Oops

Finally, after much rushing here and there, I managed to sent the parcel off to nexus. I could have sent it earlier but while I was waiting for the address confirmation, we had an emergency outstation trip to Temerloh. By the time I came back, there was only enough time to rush to the Post Office and get it done before anyone noticed I was missing. Heh

Unfortunately, there was a J-Card Sale and my valid J-Card was with my Wife. So, I had to rush back home and get it and rush to the nearest JayaJusco. Fortunately, Wife was too tired to come with me. Unfortunately, the "Nerf" copykat guns were not on offer. Cheh

The stuff's all ready for packing. 2 Phaser rifles, a Graflex
holder and the Nerf copykat. Add in some sponge and tape

And I managed to get today's papers to fill up the empty
space.

By the time I got everything packed, I forgot about the gun
Total cost to send over? RM31.50 and the tracking number
is (does it work? Ha ha ha ha) CD107425435MY

No comments: