Smart Brain

One thing I like when I was away on a trip were the toy shops. This is because although most of the toy shops sells the same stuff, there would be a few that sold something extra. For example, while I was in Kota Kinabalu, I picked up this little item although I have not even seen a single episode of it.

Its from the TV Series Masked Rider and this version is the Kamen Rider 555. This is the Faiz Accel Watch, one of those Faiz Gear (read weapons or gadgets) from the organisation Smartbrain. The Accel Watch tranforms Faiz into the Accel Form which lets him move at the speed of sound for 10 seconds. And the original sells for about RM99 or more. But I got it for RM19.90. And for that price, the way it lit up the 7-segment digits was amazing. Talk about imagination. Now I know why the kids are hooked and why the parents are pissed.


The RM19.90 Faiz Accel Watch with what I think is
a Mission Memory chip. I could be wrong


On closer look, this just looks like a G-Shock watch


Now, would you want to be a small kid and get one?

No comments: