Good stuff

Yeah, good stuff, man. I was at the same shop today, where I got the CCFL from. And I saw the must-have items of the month, for me, that is. So, once I am free, I am going to try this out. Maybe even put it into the Phaser Rifle to "lock" it from curious itchy finger people. Ha ha ha ha


The 3mm Red/Green dual-colour LED. Normal ones are
in 5mm, which is too big for the secret prop. And on the
right, is the Red/Blue/Green (RGB) LED I wanted to
try out too.


This is the item which made me happy. A four-channel
12 volt RF remote control. So, I can use this for either
Polar Lights Enterprise models. This means I can switch
the model on or off, have them go into Warp or drop out
of Warp and so on. And they guy claims the remote has
a 100meter "Line of Sight" range.
(In other words, no obstruction, la)

No comments: