The Trip up North Part Four

So, its almost evening and I am still driving. By the time we finished our job in Sitiawan, I decided to let my technician break fast in Lumut since (I thought) there were better choices there. I was wrong because everyone was either breaking fast themselves or closed for that matter. So, in the end, we settled for some backlane stalls where the Tom Yam was so hot, I started sweating like mad.

Anyway, the day is not over yet because Boss wants some Chee Cheong Fun in Teluk Intan and since it was on the way, I decided to get some for the both of us too. I can never resist some Chee Cheong Fun when I am wither passing through or in Teluk Intan (unless its during the day whernthey do not open). By the time I came back home, it was almost two in the morning and I am still feeling fresh and alert. (Which later on, I learnt is not a good thing)


This is the safest distance to follow a cement mixer truck
which throws a lot of things at you. Distance: 200meters


This is what happens when you get too close. Luckily, its
not cement by mud


We came in, rushed about and opened the van for all the
tools that we needed. The guard was surprised too

No comments: