Up and down


Life is full of ups and downs.
I have so many projects to do, but never the time nor the money
Then I have two wonderful daughters who flips between Jeckyl and Hyde in minutes
I also have a beautiful wife yet I feel as if I disappointed her
I never have enough money to get me going but I have a lot of wonderful friends who go out of their way
I like to help my friends but most of them are never in the same City
I love to work in Life but Life worked me to Heck
I wanted to go up but accidentally pressed the down button......

1 comment:

Nex said...

Count your blessings buddy. Most people can't even claim to have anyone they can call a 'true' friend, yet, you "have a lot of wonderful friends who go out of their way".

Your glass is half full already, just continue to top it up!!!