Jusco's Hotwheels

After dropping the van off for its schedule maintenance service, I decided to drop by JayaJusco Kepong (since it was already lunchtime). At the toys section, I saw some 2007 Hotwheels and some of the designs were quite nice. Others were so-so like the 1960's Batmobile and a new helicopter design (Killer Copter) where the front looked like someone's pair of silver butts. I did not buy them because I do no like the 60's Batman and yeesh, for the copter, I'd say you really have to be there.

The reason why I was so interested (again) was because of the "Buy 2 & get 1 free" promotion that runs up to this coming 2nd December. The prices for a Hotwheels car has risen from RM3.50 to RM3.90 to RM4.90 to RM5.90. But if I buy two, and have a third, the cost per car would then be RM3.93, which is about 2003's prices, I think. However, there is a downside because you cannot choose the free car from the shelves but from a box at the Toys Counter. So, I had to take the best of the worst.


This are the three cars I bought from Kepong's JayaJusco


They call this "Cloak and Dagger", which
reminds me of the 1989 Batmobile and
once you open the top, well, I was hoping
there was something better underneath


This was last year's Iridium but now, with a new paint
scheme. I was about to pry the body off but the metal
black wing at the top prevented me from doing so.


This is the free Hotwheels, called the Fast Fortress
In a sense, it looked like someone took a model B52
mashed it on top of a classic car. Still, the cockpit is
very nice.

No comments: