Fragile focus

Yep, its broken again and by Krsitine. But it was not immediate as I took a lot of countermeasures to prevent it from breaking off completely. Until metal fatigue came. This happened when we were playing and Krsitine accidentally used her head to bash into my face a few months ago. Because the frame was flexing a lot, it eventually gave way.

Anyway, the glasses had to be replaced because the rubber grip was not so effective anymore and the lens are starting to turn yellowish. I was hoping to get them changed next year, maybe after Chinese New Year but no suck luck. Maybe I should have gone to a welder months ago but because of their machine, I think it would have destroyed the framed instead.

So now, everytime I have to look down, it sort of slipped from my head and onto the floor. Luckily the lens are plastic.


Right now, I can't see myleft too much so you all
don't try sneaking up on me from that direction, ha

1 comment:

Nex said...

Goto pasar malam and look for those stalls selling cheap RM10 glasses, and find an existing frame that your lenses can fit into.

Problem solved.