Saturday Morning in the Office

This morning, was pretty much like a Saturday I experienced in my old company. We sort of just sat down, did our work, called our colleagues for fun, made fun of technicians when they asked for support and also, drank cups or coffee. But here, it is slightly different in the sense that I get to sit IN the office without much interruption, no technicians to make fun of, and enjoying my chat with nex.

That is, until my Notebook hang for at least 45 minutes while its hard disk spun like nobody's business. And then my wife called. We'll, you know what happened next, as any married man will tell you. Ha ha ha



I saw this from of the tables and had to "borrow" it


Then, with nothing much to do, I decided to clean up our fax machine
which we usually loan to customers while waiting for theirs to be
repaired. The problem is that the fax is sending out "dirty" pictures.
And culprit was none other than a set of dusty mirrors in the machine


After the clear up, the fax is much better.
You can see the difference on the two sheets of paper

No comments: