You have . . . . . 30 over drafts

Yeah, I just accidentally clicked on the drafts segment and then I realised I have a lot of drafts to either delete or post them, with the earliest ones since 2005. What I usually do is to take the photos, then upload them and save them as drafts until I have time to put some words in.

But usually, because of my busy schedules when Kristine and Kaelynn was born and now my work, I would eventually forget about the drafts. With new posts coming in, they would push all these drafts back and forgotten.

So, anyway, I have started on a few and put them back where they belong in those thousand over posts. And if you have the time, you can go a find them and read them. Hee hee hee hee. OK, OK, I'll just put the key words like [This was a Draft] or something.

No comments: