Iron Man Action Figure


I could not resist it and on Saturday, CaptKirk has SMSed to me that the toys were out. Unfortunately, I was working the whole day, only able to go back in the late afternoon. And on Sunday, I was working again until late afternoon. But by the time I wanted to go out, I was too tired and since it was raining, my Wife decided against going to any shopping centres. The air-cons would be colder than usual and with Kaelynn still being sick, it might make it worse.

My only chance was on Tuesday, but by the time I go there, Outpost was closed in conjunction with Earth day and would reopen at 1330. So, I waited. And waited. And waited. Damn. Only when I called at 1350, everyone in there were having a meeting. Not wanting to interrupt everyone, I left and went to my next customer, who happened to be in Amcorp Mall (yippee!) And so, I bought the toy there. Because I was days late, other Iron Man action figures were gone. And I so wanted the first Iron man and Obadiah Stane's huge but bulky Iron Monger. Oh well.

I got this version with the pop out armour
chest and separate helmet. I can't believe
I shelled out RM45 for this when I balked
at RM39 at Star Wars 3.5" figures!

Instead of using wires to tie the figure to the blister
pack, they're now using transparent rubber bands.
Reminds me of some kind of dental braces

No comments: