Becoming the Traffic Phone Ranger . . . . almost

While I was coming back from Subang towards Kepong, there was a 3-4 car pile up with a Proton Saga sitting on top of another car. It was expected since there was a heavy rain minutes ago and now, this created a huge traffic jam on both sides of the LDP. So, since its almost five in the evening, I decided to call up radio stations to report (instead of the Police). The person who answered the call sounded like Priscilla Patrick and she was so courteous and nice to talk to.

And of course, I switched on the radio and waited for the first traffic report.

When when I came, I was disappointed because instead of the accident, she reported flash floods in that area. Haiya. She didn't even mention my name.

And worst of all, my technician was laughing at me. Sigh, my Ego deflated faster than a failed souffle.

No comments: