Testing the Zoom lens @ Genting

OK, while I was in Genting, I had a bit of time to test out the 80-300mm zoom lens. I have been carrying it everyday, in my Kani Bag but never had the chance to try it out. And so, while everyone was either sleeping or busy, I took it out and started shooting.

Under the cloudy light, it was very difficult to hold the camera still as the lens is quite heavy. Even at ISO 1600, there is the occasional blur cause by camera shake. But oh, well, Life goes on, etc. I also tried it when we're up in the cable car and the result is quite nice too.

Still, I am enjoying the lens tremendously as it gives me the kind of results I wanted and could not achieve much when I had the two FujiFilm Finepix prosumers. Overall, I am quite happy with it. Just that I was too lazy to pack my tripod when I was there.

A flower bed outside Genting Hotel

Some flowers outside the apartment

Some flowers at Awana but with the Sun coming out

OK, I did not use the 80-300 lens on this as I was practising
how to pan. You know and I know, using the zoom lens is not
practical here. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: