The accident near Sungei Buloh Bridge

Thinking I could save time to see a customer in Klang, I used the NKVE. Although using the normal way and the LDP would save me about RM1.30, the time wasted would cost me more. All was fine until after I entered the Highway, there was a long 500m queue which was quickly building up. By the time we reached the accident, it was because of a lorry carrying tiles that turned.

You know, if I submitted this photo or the next, I could have my name
published on TheStar. Why? Because some one did, that's why.


Unfortunately, since I did not get anything, I stopped sending it to TheStar

The accident must have been quite a while because the PLUS personnel
have "marked" the damaged divider section. A two hour old accident?

Unfortunately, by the time I passed the accident, the opposite side of the road
has been jammed up for more than a kilometer.

No comments: