Anything, Whatever

How may I take your order, sir?
Do you have Anything?
Sir?
Do you have Anything to drink?
Yes, Sir. We have a wide selection of Anything.
OK, Whatever.
Sir?
I'll have Whatever, then
But Sir, do you need Anything?
Yes, Yes! I'll take Anything! Even Whatever that you have, OK?
Yes, sir. But which does Sir prefer?
Anything
Anything it is, Sir.
Whatever.
Yes, Sir. That will be two cans, Sir.
Two cans? I just want a drink, damn it!
Well, Sir have just ordered Anything and Whatever that we have
Look, just bring me Anything or Whatever you have, alright?
A very wise choice, sir. And does Sir need something to go with Anything?
Goddammit! I fyo don;t get me Anything, I am going to stuff your ass with Whatever!
Very good, Sir

Yeah, and it goes on and on. Yep, I am bored tonight

If you drink Anything along with Whatever, its going to ruin your guts.
But if you go with Whatever after drinking Anything, I guess its the same.
At RM1.90 per can, you'd better go slow with Anything or Whatever that
you have in hand. BTW, Anything that I had just now, tastes a bit orangy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the whatever is tea-based (apple tea, lemon tea etc) and the anything is soda-based (cola, lemon fizz etc.) depends on your luck which one you get. hehehe.

CFC said...

Oh, you mean its Random?

Wow. This means, if I took Whatever, it could be Anything! Or, when I take Anything, it could be Whatever!

Anonymous said...

yeah its random.

but you wun get whatever if you take anything. one is fizzy, the other is not.