Doing Homework

Since the school term has started, everyone was very busy. Not only that, I have to keep asking Kristine if her new teacher has given her anymore homework. This was because when she comes back from school, she will chuck her schoolbag on one side (just like me) instead of putting next to her table. And so, when Kaelynn got bored, she will start rummaging her sister's bag and throw out all the contents inside, including her homework. I did not notice this until I saw it for myself. It did not help either when I asked Kristine directly which her answer is always, "No". Then, when the questioning got further, would she tell the truth. Its not that she does not like doing homework but its just that she does not really bother is she has it or not.

I must try to wean them off Astro......

As Mommy is busy teaching Krsitine, I was also busy too

Busy making sure Kaelynn does not disturb the both of them

And so, I got her a makeshift chair and table so that she could bring her
own bag to work on. Incidently, this was Kristine's bag which is now
"hers". Since Kristine has new things, she will "forget" the old stuff.

And she is happy with it since she now has a bag to call her own. But I
think, one day, when she is older, she will realise, "Hey, wait a minute...."

No comments: