The crafty one

"Kristine! Come! I set up the CD already!" I yelled to her as she was still watching Astro and terrorising my Parents. I really forgot where this CD came from and I discovered that the software won't run unless the CD is there.

Anyway, after a fw minutes, Kaelynn came and wanted to try the program which I let her. She is still too young and the concept of using a mouse to navigate in a computer still escapes her. As I guided her hand, her grip is on the mouse and her tiny fingers pressing on the mouse buttons, not letting them go. The is then apparent that her hand and eye coordinations are still in its infancy. Nevertheless, the more time she spends with the Notebook, the more she will "learn".

Later, Kristine came down but was not happy because Kaelynn was at it instead of her. So she started by asserting her authority as big sister to get Kaelynn away from the computer. I put a stop to this as I told her that since she did not come as called, her time with the computer is null. And so, it goes to the next person: Kaelynn.

As I helped Kaelynn though the software, Kristine was by the side, ever so ready to "jump in and help" with the mouse clicking. Her aim is to "help" her sister by slowly gaining control of the mouse. Which again, I stopped her. Many times.

After that, I left Kaelynn to play with it in her own time but still keeping a close eye on Kristine.

Later on, Krsitine did asked Kaelynn if she is "finished" yet. "No"

So, she enticed her with a boquet of plastic flowers. Kaelynn took it
and the mouse is now automatically Kristine's. At once, you can see
the attitude changes when Kaelynn asked back for the mouse, "No.
Its mine, go away." So young and learnt that so fast.

No comments: