Haircut

And so, with a sweeping statement, we were told its going to be Hot until September. However, this is not something I am looking forward to. When its hot, you sweat and when you sweat, you're a sitting duck for any wind blowing at you. And when it happens, you are going to fall sick. And it has happened to me twice last year. But this is not relevant here and now.

I have cut my hair. Its becoming too sticky and hot, making me lose my temper and cranky. Anyway, its very close to the third month and so, after running Wifey's errant, I decided to have my usual RM15 hair cut (works out to be RM5 per month, la)

There! After 25 minutes, I save a lot on
shampoo, hair gel and also my sanity.

















































Unfortunatel, I also
look like Bert.

1 comment:

Blueyebabe said...

haha... I like this hairstyle, it suit u! look slim hehe~