New Engineer in the Family

Honest to Goodness. I am not sure what happened. You remember those jokes about, "My kid can program the VCR/phone/nuclear warhead with their eyes shut while I can only program the rice cooker"? Well, it happened to me.

Kaelynn just took my phone, played with it for a few minutes, then switched it off before giving it to me. When I switched it on, the phone sort of changed. Its now running on actual V21 firmware with those fancy screen shrinking and effects. Yeah, it still hangs but not so much and also, it has come back to the original state of hanging during stand-by. It will be a few more days before I can see if it hangs during phone calls.........

Within a week of using my phone, she knows how
to get to the picture viewer, the calculator and
other what-nots. Maybe SHE could be the next
Engineer in the family.

1 comment:

Blueyebabe said...

yeah, agree! she got ur talent!