While I was in South City Plaza.......

I was supposed to meet an ex-colleague of mine for some reconditioned phones. And so, he suggested South City Plaza. Its one of those places that I always pass by without going in there as there was no reason to do so. All I knew was that when it first opened, there were a lot of people. And so, today was my chance to enter this curious place.

And not suprisingly, its running down. The main tenant, Parkson Grand has closed. And even the Toy City shop has moved/closed as well. And such signs meant slow demise for this place, similar to that of UE3. How can I tell? The moment they set up those temporary shops or area selling antique Chinese stuff, that's how. But luckily, my friend told me that they do have some colleges using the place and also, Giant was there as well. Compared it with The Summit and UE3, South City Plaza is still surviving. But if you ask me to go there again.............

Saw this outside a tattoo shop. A very
different kind of Batman.

No comments: