System relocation II

The second relocation was in Plaza Sentral but we won't be doing it so soon until the cabling team finishes their work come this Saturday. But what I did not like was the amount of crockroaches in there. Sitting on their sofa just for a few seconds, I can see a few of them running about on the floor. And I won't be surprised when we move their phones........

Ok, so the system is crammed into a big cupboard and
although its shieded from the Sun, the case is yellowing
with age. Whoever serviced this system left a big mess.


This one was slow enough for me to catch it with my
Nokia 5800. Its about 3mm.

By the time I got home, I opened their Telephone
bill and found this sucker dead in my work case.
I quickly searched and emptied my case to make
sure there are no more stowaways.

No comments: