How much?

Somehow, when I go to buy things, I really need to look at a person before making a decision. But sometimes, I cannot escape especially when the goods have already been prepared and the person appears too late. Anyway, here are some of the meals I had for a three week period when I was bored/going out with technician/hungry. Forgot what this blog was all about anyway.

RM4.00: Kopi ais and with 2 bananas, two cream bread
Priced by Waiter

RM4.60: Kopi ais and Nasi Lemak with potatoes.
Priced by Waiter

RM5.60: Kopi ais and rice with dhal, potatoes and chicken
Priced by Waiter

RM5.10: Kopi ais with Nasi Lemak, begedil and some curry sauce
Priced by Waiter

RM3.50: Nasi Lemak with begedil and chicken rendang.
Priced by Lady

RM5.70: Fish with vegatables with as much rice as I want.
Price by Lady

No comments: