Today is Sunday

Ah. Sunday. The end of the Week (or for some, the Start of the week). The time where I can sleep late. So late, by the time I wake up, its dinner time (how I wish). Anyway, Sundays are funny days. For the whole week, I would be planning what to do on Sundays. I would be thinking to myself, I would be doing this and that in the mornings and then that and this in the afternoon and so on.

You're waiting for the bad news, right?

Damn right, you are. Let me tell you this. The moment you are married. The moment you have kids. The moment you want to continue your hobbies. These are "moments" are not wishful thinking that you can pull them and throw them as you wish. You're now a permanent part of it. And now, you will realise that your time is their time and their time is their time. There is no more "Me" time.

And so, on this wonderful Sunday morning, Mommy gets to clean the room of all rubbish and debris left conveniently placed for the last six months. And me? I get to stay in my room and surf the Internet.

Ha. Ha. Not really.

I get to go from room to room, looking for the girls every few minutes to make sure they're not doing any more mischief. Think of it as Doom and Tamagochi in one.



So, this was the reason why I woke up a few times
in the night, smelling something that resembles
chlorine. When I asked my Wife, she did not know
anything about it. The nightlight's bulb has burnt
and it was the components which generated the
smell. This was a lucky escape. The next time, I'll
have to take these signs more seriously.


While cleaning up, Kristine was running amok in
the room. She also found some of her clothes
which and started to wear them, getting on
everyone's nerves.


So, I had to take her out of the room

Although Kaelynn was more intelligent, I had
to get her out of the room as well. If one goes,
the other has to go too. Here, she is pretending
to read a book while I chased Kristine about.

During lunch, Mom had saved a piece of
duck drumstick but we were not in the
mood for it. Also, it reminds me of Duck
Dodgers of the 24 and a half Century.

In the afternoon, I got them
to play in the other room to
minimise property damage.


And they played until evening. Which is good
because they did not watch much TV today.

No comments: