Getting more storage

Belated post [22.10.2009 14:02]

In one of those rare times I do go home midday for something, there are always something interesting happening. And so, today was the day that the metal cabinets arrive. Yeah, my parents thought it was a good idea to get those so that I can keep my cra.......er, precious items out of harm's way. In other words, I do not have to scream about in the house when something goes missing.

Kristine has come back from school and was
playing with some toys shoe got from the
petrol station on the way back.

"Look, Daddy! Panties!"
Yes, she did say that to me.


And so, after eating the lunch leftovers
(from the girls), the Lorry arrived.

While they were carrying them into
the house, Kaelynn was playing with
the Play-doh. Yeah, she broke a CD
cover and used it as a tool.

This is the BEFORE shot

This is the AFTER shot

And this is the MY CABINET shot.
Yeah, the one you saw above has
been "booked" by Mom and mine,
well, it was also "booked" by the
little girl called Kristine. Sigh.

No comments: