Take-away

Its late and about 730 PM, Mommy still has not returned and so I made up my mind to get some take-away. Common sense shows that by this time, if you spouse comes back this late and from a school activity, the last thing they want to do is to cook. Really. So, I SMS-ed her, got her order and called the restaurant ahead. By the time I got the girls bathed and ready, it was time to collect the food.

But we still had to wait a bit more since
everyone was busy and there were a lot
of take-aways too.

While waiting for the satay as well, i
got the girls to sit down. Notice how
Kristine naturally puts her leg? As
far as I know, we did not teach her
this. Luckily there was no rats this
evening or it might freak them out

A few more shots and yep, the food's ready

After dinner, they were in a naughty mood.
This is Kaelynn with her Tarzan imitation

Mommy: I want you to eat six pieces!
Kaelyn: OK, I eat six bites
Mommy: .............

And she is so pretty~
Actually, Kaelynn got bored and wanted to
watch the new Winnie the Pooh and the
Cinderella DVD I bought earlier but her
ssiteer has not finished her homework yet.

No comments: