Sick

23082010 2204

Now, its my turn to be sick. But I do believe that I could be me lying on the sofa watching the Battlestar Galactica DVD for three straight days. Either that or, I got it from my customer in the morning.

This was because when I came into the office, I was already suffering from a sore neck. But by the time I came back in the afternoon, my joints were starting to feel painful and I was actually getting dizzy. The normal symptoms came up; a bit of a sore throat, sweating and 'hot' breath from the throat. So, I bought a one litre orange juice drink for lunch and drank it all up, followed by those orange vitamin C soluble tablets.

And so, when it came to finishing work, I went back, bought another lire pack of orange, went to sleep for almost 10 hours. It was not easy because every now and then, I had to relieve myself dye to excessive liquid. And so, in the bed, I sweated it out.

[Update]
Come morning, the fever was gone but I still had cold sweat. But by lunchtime, it was completely gone. Thanks to Peel fresh, Minute Maid, and that orange soluble tablet. And no, my Wife did not stuff any medication up my ass unlike the girls.........

38ÂșC! Wow. It is a fever!

No comments: