Hobby HQ 21082010

21082010 1222

Thanks to pmlow, I got a Mk II Viper model kit from the new battlestar Galactica series. This was one of those model kits which I wanted but was always out of stock. When I remembered about it, it was out of stock. Then when I want to order it, it was out of stock. And then, out of production. But thanks to Bruce, I have one. But I feel its not appropriate to call it mine. Until today, that is.


Bruce also told me that the Viper's pilot seat
was based from the actual F-18 plane. But in
the model, it was not accurately depicted. It
took me RM15.00 to realise the amount of
detail. Here, you can see the defference in
scale when I compared the 1/48 (left) with
the 1/32 (right). Unfortunately, HHQ does
not have 1/32 at the moment.

Also, I took some Toyota Hilux surf models from
him. This was actually a collection from a late
SFTPMS member where another member could
not keep it anymore due to lack of space. Also, as
i was looking for a particular Hilux model, I suppose
I can do no wrong since I have 4 chances to get it
right. Oh, the Delica is for another wistful dream...
All in, everything was less than RM200.00

No comments: