Testing the 6in1 Super Power Coffee

Ah, Saturday morning! What a wonderful feeling. Yes, its a wonderful feeling because I am home alone. There is no one else in the house except me. Which means, I can rush the projects in peace without anyone calling for me every few minutes or so. You won't understand how precious this moment is until after you are married, have children and fell that the World is passing you by. Oh, ok, if you really want to know, the feeling is like you watching your favourite movie with people moving about in your row trying to go to, and returning from the toilet every few minutes. Yeah, that's about almost right.

Anyway, this the time I can test out the coffee in peace too. I don't have to think about excuses or how to reply when people walk in and asks what I am doing/drinking/ etc.

The very first moment I got the packet open,
there is a very strong waft of coffee coming
from inside. It smells very coffee-ish and also
butterishly creamy. Compared to Chek Hup,
which just smells sweet and creamy.

Then I noticed those small little brown 'rocks'
which more or less resembled mini cat dung.
And things went downhill from there............

Maybe its a premonition or signs of things to come
because when I was boiling some
water for the
coffee, all I could find was a
small pot.

And when the water was ready, it refused to go into
the cup until I forced it to. I mean, it was going beserk
at the rim, sputtering furiously and throwing hot
water all time. I have never seen water being so
violent before.

And so, when it is ready, the waft has grown into a strong stench. So, after drinking a few sips, I must say this drink is ...... crap.

It has no body, tastes bitter and worse of all, the only coffee part was in the smell. In fact, if I added Nescafe into the drain water, it would come very close. So, in terms of ranking, here it is:

1) Cadbury's Hot Chocolate w/ Chek Hup Creamy Coffee
2) Hot water with fresh ground coffee powder and sugar
3) Milo w/ Chek Hup Creamy Coffee
4) Hot boiled Starbucks Ice caramel Blended
5) Hot Ginseng Teh Tarik
6) Check Hup Creamy Coffee with Amarula
7) Ice Cold water with Nescafe 3 in 1 (and a good mood)
8) Ice Cold water
9) Tap water at room temperature
.
.
.
.
.
.
100) The crap coffee I am posting now


The sad thing is, I have about 15 over bags left......... man, I can't even feed it to the squirrel or marinate chickens with them without being charged for cruelty to animals (dead or alive).

No comments: