Reinforced pleasure pressure

I have a theory that cars like Vee-chai was made for people who love high heels of something to that effect. After so long, I am still not confident when it comes to stepping on the pedals. Maybe I am too used to The Bengmobile (but it also has reinforced pedals, la stupid). And its usually because of the fact that the brake pedal was too high. So, when you need to brake, you would need to readjust your heel. This would rob you of precious seconds.

And so, after scouring Pasar Road, I got the pedals I wanted. No, I did not get them from Brother's mainly because they are not conveniently located and its a hassle to go from Pasar Road to the nearest branch.

Anyway, this time, I chose the pattern that has some rubber so that I more of less, have some form of grip. But I am very sure that when I use slippers, its going to be a different story altogether.

Sometimes, I really do miss the clutch pedal. And I
think my Left Foot is starting to get lazy...

There was another version which looked much better
but
it costs more than twice compared to this one.
Moreover,
that 'brand' reminds me of those stupid
Alphards which is nothing more than just a van.


Installing it was a no brainer once I realised that
the instructions do not match the product. And
so, after making my brain work hard, its done.
Unlike The Bengmobile, I do not need to cut off
excess screws because it only hit the walls slightly.

So, how was it? Well, it feels slightly much better and although I am fooling myself, I do not need to step on the gas pedal too much, (yeah, right) and all of a sudden, the car feels slightly more powerful (ha ha ha ha) and I feel very much at home.

No comments: