Trip to Toys 'r Us 02022011

Today, while searching for ice cubes, I decided to pass by Bangsar Village since the first 7-11 did not have them due to a faulty freezer. And while I was there, I decided to pass through Toys 'r Us too....

Whoa. The Snowspeeders by Hasbro are in. For RM109.90,
it is a little bit too expensive and moreover, there are no
action figures included. Something which I am not used to
since they ALWAYS have action figures included in vehicles.
So, i told myself, I would not buy it unless I can get a Luke
Skywalker in Snowspeeder uniform at the same time. This
is a very reassuring statement/promise because its hard to
get that figure anyway.

So, I turned around to go home and OH NO! My little
eye saw that very figure on the shelf and its the last
one too! This is a disaster! HA ha ha ha ha!

For RM69.90, I was tempted to get this but I
did not since it would be a little too heavy for
my girls anyway. And if its motorised, I am not
sure how they will injure themselves on this.

Now NERF also came with the Sonic Series, which
is nothing more than moulding the guns in sickly
clear fluorescent green. It would be very nice under
the UV lights, provided you don't go blind first. But
personally, I prefer the clear series, which I missed
out on, months ago.

So, you have the Maverick

The Recon

And the Deploy.

All very nice but I am not going to get them now. Maybe its just me but I hate this type of green.

No comments: