HP BIrthday

It was a very nice feeling when I rushed back. This was because for the first time, the girls rushed out and sang THE song for me. Yes, I was late because I completely forgot about it and was stuck in a evening crawl which made me call up a friend to pass the time which, lead to *ahem* a quick dinner.

But rushed home I did and all of a sudden, the roads are clear. Very, very clear, I must say. And with wife sounding very sweet and happy on the phone, this means two things. Either I am in for the chopping block or, well, its still MY day after all.

And they're enjoying the takeaway I got for them on
the way back, which was spicy macaroni and biiig prawns

Kaelynn only ate one because she realised the dangers
of eating too many prawns since she has more or less,
the same allergy I had when eating the WRONG type
or species of prawns.

Nice or not? I loved this macaroni during my younger
days because it was well, spicy and I was still used to
eating pasta. Price is a bit more but then again, it fills
you up quite a bit.

Days later, my brother SMS-ed me that he saw this
NERF at Carrefour. I told him I had no money unless
that was my PRESENT, I jokingly replied. The next
morning.......... OMG! Thanks, Bro!
(But might have to clear it with Wife as I think
she suspects I bought it myself....)

No comments: