23012012 Chinese New Year Day 1

To tell you the truth, we do not receive much visitors to our house. Growing up in this house, I realised that we're very a private family. There were not many visitors to our house and yes, we do not 'celebrate' much. Even if we did, most of it would be between ourselves and no outside parties were involved. This was not so apparent until after my Marriage which I realised the house is very quiet.

But thanks to the two girls, I have the much sought laughter and noise which is so 'missing' here. Also, this is one of the reasons why I wanted a house by ourselves. But the way the prices are now, its going to be seriously out of our reach. I am starting to feel very imprisoned.

Tea Ceremony with Kaelynn

In the afternoon, a visit from our relatives from up North.

No comments: