That Korean Restaurant

Wife wanted to have a meal outside tonight and so, she suggested we try at The Sphere near Bangsar. Or rather, the area newly developed behind Angkasapuri. And so, after much searching, we came to this Korean place and because by then, we were very hungry indeed to the point, I forgot the name of the place...

Since we were still early, the food came in quite fast. These are botomless appetisers and they're delicious!





Forgot what we ordered but there is a choice of third free dish. So we got steamed egg, nice but a bit burnt.

Drinks with real lemon

The burnt parts were crispy and delicious...





 
 

Selected menu. Good.

Sorry but this was so many months ago, and I really have no idea on the details. However, I do not mind if you treat me to another meal at this Korean Restaurant to refresh my memory...

No comments: