Stupid Power Trip

It happened at about 0148 in the morning and the whole neighborhood was in darkness. Not thingking anything much about, I dedcided to go to sleep since the whole house was already cool with the raining still going on.

But throughout the night, the rain slowed to a drizzle and we all became hot. I was drifting in and out of sleep as Kristine was tossing and turning as she was becoming uncomfortable. Then when she woke up crying, I had to do something.

When I drew back the curtains, most of our neighbors had lights. So, this prompted me to check on the fusebox. Now, I am awake and can't sleep. Cheh.

[Update: 10.12.2005]
It was our 30-odd year old Carrier air-con which was giving problems. So, its time to change it. That also show how reliable Carrier is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wot power trip?

CFC said...

Hmmm.......... yours is a different line from here wor. But if its the same, then, then ............

How come our side all tripped wun?

Anonymous said...

must be someone charging their satelite phone. hehehehhe!!